Theresa N. Williamson joined The Mims Firm, PC in 2001. Mrs. Williamson grew up with a father in the Air Force, and has lived in multiple cities across the U.S. Mrs. Williamson advises and represents a broad range of clients with multiple legal issues. Her clients include businesses, corporations, and individuals.
Mrs. Williamson earned her Juris Doctor from Birmingham School of Law, where she earned a place on the Dean's List for several semesters. Mrs. Williamson received an academic scholarship to Livingston University, and finished her studies with a B.A. from The University of Alabama at Huntsville. At UAH, she received a major in Criminal Justice and a minor in Political Science.
Mrs. Williamson was honored in 2009 by Legal Services of Alabama for PAI Attorney of the Year. This award was given in recognition of "outstanding dedication in providing exemplary service to low income Alabamians."
Areas Of Practice
- Domestic Relations-Divorce & Family Law
- Probate Law-Litigation/Wills
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Business Torts
- Criminal Defense
- Social Security Disability
- Termite Litigation
- Alabama, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2001
Birmingham School of Law, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 1998
University of Alabama at Huntsville, Huntsville, Alabama
- B.A. - 1989
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Minor: Political Science
Livingston University, Livingston, Alabama
- Underground, Inc.
Honors and Awards
- PAI Attorney of the Year, Legal Services of Alabama
- Alabama Bar Association, 1998 to Present
- Mobile Bar Association, 2009 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Johnston & Williamson, LLC, Partner, 1998 to 2001
- Mobile Bar Association, Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2002